Objectives of the BCCM coordination cell
1. support the BCCM consortium
- assure the continuity of the consortium
- coordinate, optimize and valorise the consortium
2. reinforce the national and international position of the BCCM consortium
- contribute to the scientific renown of the consortium
- act as an interface between the BCCM and policymakers and international organisations
The coordination team realises these objectives by means of 3 processes: coordination, project management and representation.
Within the “coordination” process, a common policy for the BCCM consortium is defined and implemented:
In the process of “project management” the way that projects are managed and coordinated is described.
Within the process of "representation" the planning, the preparation, the realisation, and the follow-up of all representation activities are managed.
Coordination, project management and representation of the BCCM consortium are ISO 9001:2008 certified.