The objectives of the BCCM coordination cell are to:
1. support the BCCM consortium
- assure the continuity of the consortium
- coordinate, optimize and valorise the consortium
2. reinforce the national and international position of the BCCM consortium
- contribute to the scientific renown of the consortium
- act as an interface between the BCCM and policymakers and
The coordination team realises these objectives by means of 3 processes:
coordination, project management and representation.
Within the “coordination” process, a common policy for the BCCM
consortium is defined and implemented.
In the process of “project management” the way that projects
are managed and coordinated is described in order to ensure that:
- the requirements of the projects are clearly defined,
- the activities of the project are planned,
- the necessary personnel and resources can be allocated to the project,
- the progress of the project is monitored at regular intervals,
- the necessary registration are kept during the project,
- any modifications to the project are well-managed.
Within the process of "representation" the planning, the preparation,
the realisation, and the follow-up of all representation activities are managed.
Coordination, project management and representation of the BCCM consortium are ISO 9001:2008 certified.