BCCM/IHEM organises a course of fungi of the indoor and outdoor human environment that will take place on 8–12 June 2015.
Candidates are taught:
- the basics of fungal biology, classification, nomenclature and morphology
- to recognize the predominant fungal species using the microscope
- the techniques for analysing the indoor environment and the outdoor air.
- the recent developments in fungal identification
It is a five days course in which theoretical lessons are alternated with microscopy. Courses are organized at the following dates in 2015:
- 28 September - 2 October 2015
Per course, a maximum of 6 candidates can register. For more information, please contact email@example.com.