The BCCM/LMG Bacteria Collection is closed from 24/12/2021 until 03/01/2022.
Therefore no shipments will be made between 20/12/2021 and 05/01/2022.
Last data update:
03 December 2021 13:46 CET
- Search the BCCM/LMG catalogue by using the search form below or the taxon browser.
- Forms of supply
- Price list
E. coli strains intended as plasmid hosts can be found in the BCCM/GeneCorner Plasmid Hosts Catalogue.
Read also the instructions of use which explain how to optimise your search.
|Field||Free text boxes
(select a field and type your query)
Forms of supply: cultures (freeze-dried, active, frozen) and genomic DNA (gDNA)
- Most of our bacterial strains are available as freeze-dried cultures. On average, our ampoules with freeze dried bacteria contain 1010 living cells/ml. One ampoule contains 0.1 ml.
- In case a strain is not available in freeze-dried form, it will be sent as an actively growing culture without charging additional costs.
- In case an actively growing culture is requested of a strain for which a freeze-dried culture is available, an additional lab fee cost will be charged. See our pricelist.
- In exceptional cases, strains need to be sent frozen on dry ice. In such cases, BCCM/LMG will notify the customer prior to shipment.
- See the BCCM/LMG Bacterial genomic DNA