Plasmid-related service analyses
Before sending material, it is advisable to contact BCCM/GeneCorner to make sure that the material to be analysed is within its scope and technical capabilities, to discuss extra requirements (e.g. low copy plasmid profile, large plasmids profile, …) and to be informed of the price offer.
Service reports are included in the price.
To order an analysis, contact us and send your samples or isolates with an official (purchase) order form from your company, specifying:
List of service analyses
|Plasmid profile analysis|
|Plasmid DNA extraction (small and large scale)|
|"On demand" services|
Contractual research projects are conducted in strict confidentiality and are offered on a long or short term basis. Our specific research interests include, but are not limited to:
- preservation methods for plasmid DNA and plasmid-carrying bacterial cultures
- empty cloning plasmids useful for recombinant (over)expression of proteins of interest in bacteria, yeast, fungi, insect cells, plant and animal cells
- (expression) plasmids carrying specific protein-coding genes and derivatives from a wide range of organisms (human, mouse, various bacterial species, ...)
- expression plasmids with specific non-coding sequences such as shRNA and miRNA
- plasmids for mouse genetic engineering, allowing the generation of transgenic mice
Our team of experts is always available for a broad range of professional consultancy and specialist services. Covered topics include, but are not limited to
- preservation of plasmid DNA and plasmid-carrying bacterial cultures
- microbial biosafety and biosecurity
- management and quality assurance of microbial resources
- literature studies
- advisory support in scientific dossiers
All services are provided exclusively on the basis of the terms and conditions below, regardless of any contradictory conditions stated on the client’s documents.
By having placed an order, the client automatically agreed to these terms and conditions of BCCM/GeneCorner.
BCCM/GeneCorner makes no representation nor warranty, express or implied, to the client with respect to the suitability or fitness of the results for any specific purpose.
In no event shall BCCM/GeneCorner or its staff be liable to the client for any damages or losses.
Under no circumstances shall BCCM/GeneCorner's total liability exceed the total contract value.
These limitations of liability shall not apply in case of willful misconduct or fraud.
The client undertakes to indemnify and hold BCCM/GeneCorner harmless from and against third party claims based on the client’s use or exploitation of the results.
In case a framework contract needs to be signed, the conditions mentioned in this contract take priority.