Mycobacterial service analyses
Mycobacterial cultures can be identified by a polyphasic approach (morphological analysis by microscopy and/or molecular characterization by 16S rRNA and whole genome sequencing) including phylogenetic analysis.
Service reports are included in the price.
List of service analyses
|16S rRNA gene sequencing|
|rpoB sequence analyis|
|Whole genome sequencing|
Consultancy and collaboration
Our team of PhD level experts is always available for a broad range of professional consultancy and specialist services. Covered topics include, but are not limited to
- mycobacterial identification and characterization
- preservation of mycobacterial cultures and DNA
- microbial biosafety and biosecurity
- management and quality assurance of microbial resources
- literature studies
- advisory support in scientific dossiers
- examination of mycobacterial contamination in various various environments
BCCM/ITM is also open to collaboration with both industrial and academic partners.